- Issue open on : January 15, 2008
- Issue closes on : January 18, 2008
- Public Issue Price: Rs. 405/- to Rs. 450/- Per Equity Share
- Public Issue Size: 1,300,000,000 Equity share
- Face value :Rs. 2/- each
- Lead Manager(s): 1. Kotak 2.UBS 3. ABN AMRO 4. Deutsche 5.Enam 6. ICICI Securities 7.JM Financial 8. J.P. Morgan
- Registrar : Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd (Ph: 040 2342 0815/ 0816. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Isuue size : 10500-11500 Cr
- Offer to retail investor : Reliance Power will offer a discount of Rs 20 per share to the retail investors, i.e. approximately 5% of the issue price.
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
- Reliance Power has also fixed convenient payment terms for all categories of investors. While QIBs are required to pay 10% on the application, the HNIs and retail investors will have the option to pay Rs 115 on the application, i.e. only approximately 25% of the issue price. The balance amount will be payable on allotment.
- Reliance Power, through this IPO proposes to raise approximately Rs 10,500 - 11,500 crores - the largest IPO in the history of the Indian capital markets . Reliance Power proposes to issue 26 crore equity share of Rs 10 each including a promoters’ contribution of 3.2 crore Equity Shares which shall be allotted at the IPO price to the Promoters. The balance 22.8 crore equity shares would constitute the net issue to the public. The issue will constitute 11.5% and the net issue will constitute 10.1% of the post-Issue paid-up equity capital of Reliance Power.
Reliance Power is part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group and is currently engaged in the construction and development of various gas and coal based thermal power projects and hydro power projects in various parts of the country, of over 28,000 MW capacity - the largest development pipeline in the country.
The issue proceeds are proposed to be utilized for funding subsidiaries to part-finance the construction and development costs of the various projects under development and for general corporate purposes.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Rel Power IPO opens on Jan 15, to raise Rs 10500-11500 Cr
at 3:16 PM