- Kirloskar Pneumatic board recommends 70% dividend.
- Exide net jumps 62% & to pay 40% dividend
- VST Industries Ltd has decided to pay a dividend at Rs 20 for the year 2007-08 for every equity share of Rs 10 each i.e 20 % dividend.
- BEML gives 55% interim dividend .
- Hind Latex to give 26.6% dividend.
- BEL declares 60% interim dividend .
- Nalco announces 45% interim .
- Corp Bank to pay 45% interim .
- Jindal Saw Ltd has said that the has recommended a dividend of Rs 6.25 per equity share of Rs 10 each for the 15-month period ended December 31, 2007.
- BOC India to pay 20%
- MRO Tek Ltd has declared an interim dividend of 20 per cent or Re 1 per share with a face value of Rs 5.
- State Trading Corporation of India Ltd (STC) to give 35% interim to Govt.
- Jindal Steel to pay 150% interim dividend.
- Infosys declares 400 % special dividend .
- Wipro declares 300 % dividend.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Dividend in 2008
at 9:49 AM